Can you give me advice on how to fix a broken heart?

My ex cut me out of his life. It's probably the best thing he could have done for me because he treated me terribly. I miss the good times so much. It just felt like it was meant to be. How do I stop believing that he's going to come back to me and be a changed man? I didn't deserve what he did to me and I'm so afraid of relationships now because I was fooled and I've become aware that it could happen again so easily. How do I move on?

33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I recently went through something similar.

Honestly all those good times were a lie. If he treated you terribly he's not a good guy. He may have acted like one at times but his intentions with you were never good. Whether he lied to you, cheated on you, hit you, verbally abused you whatever, his intention was never to love and support you and make you happy. People who treat their SOs like garbage, especially the ones who cut them out completely afterwards instead of at the least checking in on them, got into the relationship to satisfy themselves and no one else in the first place. He didn't and doesn't care for you and he doesn't deserve you even if he really did change. And for the record most people don't. Find you someone who treats you well ALWAYS