Heartless breakup. I'm so confused. in 6 months I went from meeting an amazing girl and truly falling in love, to manipulated and abandoned?

sam44
i thought it was real but it was all fake. first 5 months i had thanked God for letting me meet a dreamlike woman. It ended up a pure nightmare.

- technically not exclusive even though we hung out 2-3 times a week and talked every day. I asked her at month 4 and she said im great but not yet bc she's always been in relationship and wants to experience dating. Said she cared about me and wasn't searching, but if a guy asked her out she wouldn't say no. i tried harder, big mistake. I asked again to be my girlfriend mid July and she said end of summer she'd want exclusive. Funny that around the same time exclusive commitment, she dumped me. The day after receiving a kiss pic and good morning as usual, she dumped me cold by phone with no reasons other than its best choice for her logically. said when it ends it ends.

Our last text convo about a week after breakup, she said she was really looking forward to being exclusive. This was the first time she ever talked openly about us being together. 2.5 weeks later NC, now she's blocked my cell and social media. Even deleted all social posts, pics or anything related to us. Even while dating she'd post pics of just her at the places we went, saying her life is amazing, but never a mention of me in any form.

She emails for my address to send me back the gifts i got her bc she didn't feel right keeping them or feel right giving them away. i told her they were meant only for her. after two more emails of this same convo, she says nothing about sentiment. a few days later she reaches out with half ass apology for hurting my feelings but not for what she said and asking what I've been up to. we talk normal for few days. i then ask her nicely what this is and if she'd like to talk about the day or any conversation id prefer text or call. not mentioning relationship.

she replies angry saying never wanted to start convo or lead me on. i replied asking for respectful closure i guess. 3 weeks and i haven't heard from her since.
+1 y

She got me excited for weeks in advance about my birthday, turning 30. On my bday night, she sent an old social media pic via text, yet lied she took it that mornng, no gift, bday card, anything. she was 30 mins late to dinner and then fell asleep cold 10 mins into movie after. I said the next day it was kinda rude to sleep and replied that she took time out of her night to be with me even though she was extremely tired and that should say something. no remorse or respect. my fault.
+1 y

-im recently 30, empath/romantic but still a guy's guy, open and optimist

-shes almost 34, mormon (not strict besides no intimacy further than kissing and no drinking), family of 13, very private, doesn't show emotions
2
2