My ex likes my pics on instagram, what does he want by doing it?

Anonymous
I actually have been in a relationship with a guy for about months, I have to say that we realy were in tue love even thought we used to argue sometimes but we always end up gettin things "fixed". Well, one day, we got in an argument and then my ex wanted to leave, I begged him for about 2hours or less but he got stuck at his decision so I had nothing to do about it, I spend the whole following days crying, then after 5 days he texted me asking on how I was doing so we just had a short convo and he said goodnight then he left! And then, a week after, I coudn't handle what ws going inside me so I decided to talk to him and get him back but he refused, he didn't want to get back! So after, I haven't talked to him since that day, so I decided to talk to him from a fake account, and what he said about me is that I wasn't the right person, and that he did a big mistake by being with me and that he has nothing to fix, he also thinks that It wasn't true love! but days after, I noticed that he started liking some of my pictures from time to time, what do you really guys think he wants? I don't have to deny the fact that he loved me for real, and I did the same but all his did at the end was leaving me, do you think that he wants me to talk to him by these likes and make the first move but I think it's gonna be a bad idea because I got dumped many times but i want him back and Im still in true love with him and I miss him a lot! please guys help me!!
+1 y
8months*
0
1