Why is he pushing me away?

He's scared of commitment and doesn't think he's good enough for me... He tells me he's falling for me but he is terrified. I found him at a bad time and has to many issues that he doesn't want me to get drug into... And all these issues have to do with him drowning out his pain from his divorce.

But I was falling for him to and it hurts me to see him this way... And now he's shutting me out completely. He won't let me help him. Why is he shutting me out?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• This is tricky but typical to males when they need space and are hurt! If he has been hurt recently he is not willing to allow himself to "go there" right now. You can care right now, let him know you are there for him, but don't be clingy. Step back, do your own thing, give him time to work out some things, and don't force help, only offer every now and again... remember one thing: guys handle stress and grief totally differnt that women- best of luck