Not feeling right about it, what to do?

So this girl is in love with a friend of mine, and he's also in love with her, but they don't have a relationship because the boy doesn't want to but he still flirts with her and she's quite desperate so she stays with him. However The boy doesn't like when she talks to with me and then he gets jealous and the he gets mad at her, if he gets mad at her, she directly says sorry.
She's very close with me, we're just friends, and when he's not in our lesson , she and I sit next to each other and we talk about all kinds of stuff and we have a lot of fun together and she also trust me so she tells me a lot of personal stuff as well. But when he's around or any of his friends she acts like she doesn't even know me and when he disapears she directly talks to me. I really like talking with her and having fun with her. But I don't like this kind of friendship with her. What should I do now?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello, I think that the girl is totally into your friend, and as you said, when he's around she ignores you and she stays with him, so it might hurt a little but I think this girl is just using you when the boy she loves isn't around as she behaves like she doesn't know you when she's with him. I think she is really in love with him that even she's afraid to be with you when he's with her, she's afraid of him getting mad at her and jealous which can make him not talk to her again and then she might lose him. I think your friend knows that that girl cannot leave him so whatever he does, or gets mad at her he will that she will directly apologize to him even thought she did not do nothing. So I think that you guys can't have another kind of relationship at the moment, but you can be friends now. And if your friend doesn't love her or if he gonna stop flirting with her, so she will eventually come and talk to you and be with you all the time, so all you have to do is show her that you can be a good friend for her.