Why do people hate so much being dumped?

My boyfriend always threatens me of dumping me. Yesterday I broke up with him... And he freaked out. He called 29283838283 times and kept insulting me nonstop and telling me he was getting back with his ex who was sooo much better and whatever...

I mean if she was better and if you were thinking ab breaking up why the hell are you freaking out?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Block him from everything and stay away, take care so he doesn't look for you, that type of person is dangerous.
    And they act like that cause they are really immature and egocentric, probably has anger issues and are abusive.

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds emotionally abusive. A lot of women, hell people in general, have abandonment issues and feel like they need to keep their partner at any cost. so he holds the threat of dumping you over your head as a control measure. so when you took that away by dumping him he flipped and is lashing out. shows his true character

• He's definitely abusive... In terms of hitting and emotional blackmail. That's why I decided to end it.