Why do people hate so much being dumped?

My boyfriend always threatens me of dumping me. Yesterday I broke up with him... And he freaked out. He called 29283838283 times and kept insulting me nonstop and telling me he was getting back with his ex who was sooo much better and whatever...

I mean if she was better and if you were thinking ab breaking up why the hell are you freaking out?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Block him from everything and stay away, take care so he doesn't look for you, that type of person is dangerous.
    And they act like that cause they are really immature and egocentric, probably has anger issues and are abusive.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds emotionally abusive. A lot of women, hell people in general, have abandonment issues and feel like they need to keep their partner at any cost. so he holds the threat of dumping you over your head as a control measure. so when you took that away by dumping him he flipped and is lashing out. shows his true character

1|0
    0|0
    • He's definitely abusive... In terms of hitting and emotional blackmail. That's why I decided to end it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It is because it is always easier to give something up willingly than it is to have it taken away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think you love the attention you getting from him, other wise you would of block his number

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care? He's an ex

0|0
    1|0
    • Why do you share an opinion if it's useless?

• It's a valid response. Why do you care? Besides this isn't rocket science you should be able to figure out why on your own

• he's just a retarded moron.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• .. because being "dumped" is a rejection, and rejection is painful. It makes people feel worthless and unlovable.

He felt hurt , so responded in anger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because he's a douche. I'd tell him to fuck off and block his number.

0|1
    0|0
  • You made a good choice. Stay away from him if he is abusive.
    He sounds like he may have anger issues as well.

What do you mean hitting?

0|0
    0|0
    • Choking me when I'm being annoying, pulling my hair and pressuring my head against the floor, raping me when we fight

• Show All
    • No bc he honestly scares me a lot and when he raped me we were dating.

• I would have been scared too!! And be gone long before!!
      Was that for fun? Or u didn't want sex? Date rape is a crime. I don't know what to tell you.
      Glad you are moving on. Be safe.

Recommended myTakes