What is your biggest PO in the world?

What is the bigges thing that pisses you off?

For me it's when I'm ordering something and they act like they don't understand me but they repeat what I said so obviously they could damn well hear me they just wanna play games. You?
Updates:
I guess by selling me out and making me feel uncomfortable makes them feel comfortable 😞 Lol those bastar$ds

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I suspect that they are confirming your order so there are no mistakes. This happens everywhere and I, personally, like it. You are totally misreading their doing their job taking care that you don't end up with something you don't want.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• People who interject themselves into your life when they're not wanted. Like when you're out somewhere and some guy just starts talking to you and you're tryna ignore him but he won't take the hint. I'm like

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0a3ef2f7a2.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • When those fuckers pull behind you in a drive-thru, in a big-ass SUV or truck, with prison-yard Spotlight halogen headlights, & don't have the common courtesy of switching them off temporarily until they exit the drive thru!! (very inconsiderate!)

0|1
    0|0
  • It really pisses me off when someone is making fun of special needs people, I beat the hell out of a guy in school for picking on a special needs kid, not my best moment but worth it

0|2
    0|0
  • Rude people. (When I say Hello or Good Morning to you, at least acknowledge me)

0|1
    0|0
  • God, so much pisses me off. Only one thing? I can't.
    I'm a quiet person, so when I hang around others who don't really know me, I get ALL the time "you're so quiet!" As IF I will start talking more just because you claimed I was quiet. What a GREAT conversation starter! Wow!! I didn't know I was quiet, here let's talk about it.
    Another thing is bobble headed ignorant people who go along with rules places before them, and ANY disturbance of the status quo is the biggest fucking deal.
    Oh, and posers. Quit trying to be someone you're not. We all can tell.
    Or annoying talkative people who gossip about other people. Don't they have anything else going on in their heads?
    Slow drivers in the fast lane. MOVE OVER
    Anyone who gives me advice on my life without me asking for it. F off.

1|1
    0|0
  • People who ride bikes while walking the dog on an extremely hot summer day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Liars.

1|1
    0|0
  • Noisy eaters

0|1
    0|0
  • Macho chauvinists.

0|1
    0|0
  • People who are rude and selfish and when confronted, they say that they were thinking/acting on my behalf... wow. Pretty much anyone who avoids responsibility and tries to act all altruistic when they were actually being selfish.

0|1
    1|0
  • Not being able to break the kneecaps of the scum of the earth people who have been arrested for the worst kinds of crimes. People who rape, abuse, and starve children. People who have sex with and mutilate dead bodies. People who rape, kidnap and abuse those who are weaker than them. Sex traffickers and drug pushers. I see them every day and when they smirk at us or spit in our faces, I just want to beat the daylights out of them. Especially the baby killers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not in the world but as far as common everyday stuff goes (1st world problems) litter and when it's super nice out and people just leave there carts all over the parking lot... like for real... if your alone with a bunch of kids or super old or disabled fine whatever but 85% of people who leave carts or just lazy and gross and littering is never okay!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• In the bigger picture these aren't that bad but they are more just day-to-day things that get under my skin:

Slow drivers - you need to at least go the speed limit! If not 5 or 10 over.
    Stupid drivers - the ones who get on your ass when you are going 10 over, the ones that cut you off, people who pass you AND THEN SLOW DOWN its like WTF (lol sorry people who are stupid drivers really piss me off!)

0|1
    0|0
  • People who get mad about every little thing. So basically everyone but me. y'all are fuckin nuts!

0|1
    0|0
  • The biggest Post Office used to be in Manhattan next to Penn Station. It will be retrofit as part of the renovations of Penn Station.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being ignored
    Some one walking slowly in front of me
    Being disrespected
    Being left out

0|1
    0|0
  • Feminists.

1|1
    0|0
  • Walmart customers

0|1
    0|0
  • slow stupid people and noise pollution. especially when I'm trying to sleep.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes