What is your biggest PO in the world?

What is the bigges thing that pisses you off?

For me it's when I'm ordering something and they act like they don't understand me but they repeat what I said so obviously they could damn well hear me they just wanna play games. You?
I guess by selling me out and making me feel uncomfortable makes them feel comfortable 😞 Lol those bastar$ds

128

Most Helpful Guy

• I suspect that they are confirming your order so there are no mistakes. This happens everywhere and I, personally, like it. You are totally misreading their doing their job taking care that you don't end up with something you don't want.