KEEPING Ex on SOCIAL MEDIA?

Why does a guy keep his ex on social media like Facebook, snapchat, whatsapp & other platforms too?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some ex boyfriends just aren't petty enough to completely remove someone that they once held dear to their heart from their life. One can hope...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Either if he wants to keep in touch, or either he doesn't care at all about keeping his ex on social media!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• May be they had been friends for long times before she become his gf/ex

1|1
    0|0
  • either on broke up on good terms or still feelings for the ex

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to keep tabs on their ex by seeing what they're up to and whether or not they've moved on to a new relationship.

1|0
    1|0
    • This! so he can stalk them or look at hot pics of them without having to actually interact with them

• @PumkinRottie
      The thing is you don't know if you're being FB stalked!

• why can't he?

1|0
    0|0
    • When couples break up they usually stop having any contact i mean thats what i di with all my exes

• Show All
    • Why would you keep something of the past in the present. Just shows that the persons not moving on. I stayed friends with an ex i dumped years ago, even knew his new girlfriend and within 6 years he later deleted me off social media and cut contact. I was fine with that as its normal and the usual thing to do.

• if we dont remember the past, we're doomed to repeat it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes