Pregnant Girlfriend got a restraining order on me, I need some insight on this, please help?

EphraimKelly
Hello and thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

Im 21 & she is 22. In August me and my girlfriend found out that she was pregnant, We were both very happy and scared at the same time. Time went on and all of a sudden on my birthday she blocked me on facebook and said to me that she doesent want to be with me anymore, Someone told her I'm a drug dealer (false allegation).

A few days passed and I approached her after she finished work and we talked things through and I walked her home everything was fine, she invited me inside her house. Her mother and brother came and her brother threatned me with a baseball bat and told me to leave. I left.

The next day I went to her home country Lithuania to buy baby clothes , pregnancy vitamins etc. When I told her I was there she got very upset and said I had no permission to go, and "when I needed you the most you left'' She said she was convinced I cheated on her while I was there.

The next day she filed a restraining order on me for ''domestic violence'' I never hit her or harmed her in anyway, I only tried holding her when she tried walk away when we were having an argument, I also held her hands so she couldnt storm off, I only did this to pleade with her. Weeks earlier she smashed my Iphone when I didn't let her see my personal texts to my mother and father. I have been nothing but good to this girl. I have made mistakes but I never cheated.

There is more too it but I dont want to ramble on, I really want to be there for her and the future baby.

Thank you and I really appreciate it.

Ephraim

(Ireland)
+1 y
We were together for a year and had a very loving relationship
4
0