Did no contact, ex girlfriend wanted to meet up and try again - one week later she's changed her mind? Girls advice appreciated?

Anonymous
Girls - my ex broke up with me it was a horrible breakup with a lot of emotion involved. We went our separate ways I did no contact she messaged me several times during no contact, eventually I met up with her she broke down told me she misses me and loves me and wanted to see if we could try again and go on a date the following week. During that week we were messaging telling each other we loved one another, admittedly I asked a few times if she could stay over and rang her several times that week but she was also calling me, she was sending me selfies, sexting etc. We went on a date had an amazing night together like everything was back to normal and then she told me she doesn't want us to get back together and she can't see a future between us. WHAT THE HELL? She's asked to see me again and stay in touch and I told her outright we can't see each other or speak again if she doesn't want a relationship with me.

Why is she acting like this - wasting both our time? How can you tell someone you love them every day, call them etc. and then decide you don't want a relationship.

Its left me so confused
1
1