Is he lying or is he being for real?

He says he still loves me, but he's not in love with me. However, he's fearful that our emotional connection could become too much, and that he can't emotionally connect with who he's with currently. Makes absolutely no sense.

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• So, he's saying that he thinks you're great, but he's not in love with you, and he doesn't want to be around you because that would fuck with his head and his current relationship.

Sounds reasonable enough to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • But he knows I still have feelings for him, so I think it's a little unfair for him to expect an emotional connection from me if he chose someone else. Either get it from her or live without it...

• U fo real? :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It Sounds to Me from where I am Sitting Here, dear, that now that He is with Another, he still Cares about you and is Telling you he has Love for you but not enough to be With... You.
    He is also having his Sweet cake and Eating it Two, by Cheating you both, her and You. He is Keeping her with him on the main Plate and as a Mate and leaving you to the Side as a Spare Side dish, should this go Down with a Sour Ball one day.
    Be on your Guard with your Own... Emotional Connection with this One, hun. He loves Only Himself.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes