Did I lose the one?

Okay first off I know I'm a jack ass and prob deserve to be sad. I was in a relationship with this girl for a month and in that time she was moving really fast and even told me she loved me. Very nice girl but I wasn't really ready for all that and was bitter and angry because of a past relationship where I was done wrong. I didn't want to get hurt again. I broke up with her and I know it hurt her. I've been feeling better and I'm not so bitter with my ex girlfriend anymore. The girl I was with for a month reached out to me for closure and we started talking again. I thought maybe we could give it another go so I started talking to her more to see if she would want that too. She told me no and said she couldn't give me another chance. I understand that and am not mad at her I'm just depressed. Part of me wonders if maybe me being mad and bitter at my ex before her made me miss out on "the one". What's your thoughts?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Whether or not she was "the one", you missed out on HER due to your bitterness and anger about your ex, which is why I whole heartedly tell people to not enter relationships if you are still hung up on your past one. Take it was a lesson to be learned and don't let it happen in the future.