Did I lose the one?

Okay first off I know I'm a jack ass and prob deserve to be sad. I was in a relationship with this girl for a month and in that time she was moving really fast and even told me she loved me. Very nice girl but I wasn't really ready for all that and was bitter and angry because of a past relationship where I was done wrong. I didn't want to get hurt again. I broke up with her and I know it hurt her. I've been feeling better and I'm not so bitter with my ex girlfriend anymore. The girl I was with for a month reached out to me for closure and we started talking again. I thought maybe we could give it another go so I started talking to her more to see if she would want that too. She told me no and said she couldn't give me another chance. I understand that and am not mad at her I'm just depressed. Part of me wonders if maybe me being mad and bitter at my ex before her made me miss out on "the one". What's your thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Whether or not she was "the one", you missed out on HER due to your bitterness and anger about your ex, which is why I whole heartedly tell people to not enter relationships if you are still hung up on your past one. Take it was a lesson to be learned and don't let it happen in the future.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Well I guess you have to focus on yourself. And work on your needs before jumping into a relationship. Lets face it, if you don't work on yourself and give yourself the time you need to heal. This is just going to keep happening

0|0
    0|0
  • well it's really not your fault if you weren't ready at the time for such a fast moving relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel like she's the one, I think persistence in pursuing her is worth it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried a couple of months ago. She said she was for sure what she wanted and said that she was worried I would do the same thing (completely understandable) she started to get angry with me and I asked her if she thinks for any reason she would ever want Ron give me a second chance to let me know and if not tell me and I would leave her alone. She said she didn't think she could ever take me back. So I stuck to my word and I haven't bothered her since.

• It's a possibility. But you just have to move on now and learn from that experience. You won't go anywhere with "if..." and "I should have..."

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes