How to get completely over it?

Anonymous
How do I completely get over what happened. I was with this guy for a year and a half. from the beginning I knew we were just fuck buddies and I never wanted to open up emotionally. He somehow made me open up and he would get mad at me when I referred to us as fuck buddies. Anyways I ending up getting feels. I broke it off after I discover that all the time he was with me he thought I was ugly because of my body, he never found me attractive, he would compare me to his ex, he was basically using me for money, he was talking/ seeing other girls, and he thought I was useless in bed since I was a virgin. His ex goes to my college and she is doing the same activities I was doing therefore she pops on IG explore. I think she is pretty, she is fit and I just think and I really that ugly. He always compared me to her and that made me ugly for him. Now my self esteem is very very low, I've always had low self esteem since I was bullied from elementary- middle school. I was 23 and he was 30 when we meet.
+1 y
I just feel that I will never be able to find a guy because those words still follow me and I broke this off in Dec and I thought I would be over it by now but nothing
How to get completely over it?
2
0