Caught my wife in bed with another man and she slapped me?

I got home and saw a pair of shoes at front of the door so I knew something was up and basically calmed myself down so I wouldn't get aggressive.
I sneaked up to our bedroom and opened the door. There she was, on top of another guy.
I just pulled my office chair and sat on it looking at them and said "Please, do continue."
Well, the guy ran out butt naked and my wife was on the bed crying while naked.
Me of course being a very straight forward person just said "explain."
She looked at me, got up and slapped me in the face for embarrassing her.

And that's not all, she told me "How can I satisfy myself when you have a pencil dick".
Those words kind of stung my ego...
She has been cheating on me for 5 years apparently. We have been together 8 years.
Well, now I'm planning on divorce. But she just told me she is pregnant and it's my child.

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not believe her that its your child until you get a DNA/Paternity test and have it written down in your court proceedings. And if it's proven to be not yours, which I highly doubt it is, get full alimony and fight for it. She wanted to whore around, then that's the consequences. I'm very sorry that you have to go through with that. But get through this divorce first before you even think about having to do with another woman. Because she was deceiving you for so long. I would not be surprised if she cheated on you for the whole marriage. Something had to be have been wrong for her to all of a sudden have an affair for 5/8 years. Could you have think of something 5 years ago that could have cause her to say even that much about you sexually? Because it sounds like to me she is bitter, resentful and she hates you. There was no love and she pretended to love you. I say bravo to you. Because a lot of guys and women cannot have that much self control. And I commended you as a man.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is that you sure got fucked over by your wife. Get a really good and reliable divorce lawyer. Have them help you figure out the entire process. Immediately get DNA testing for any and all of your kids just to be sure she didn't get pregnant from other dudes birthed them. If none of those kids are yours, sue her with everything you've got. Make her pay and suffer dearly for not being open, direct and honest with you in the first place. No honesty, no mercy, fair enough. But if those kids turn out to be actually yours after the DNA results, then you can still decide what you want to do with her, give her once more chance and if she fucks up again, then no more mr. nice guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• my advice is to leave her. Even if she is pregnant, she made her bed let her lay in it. But to me it sounds like she is only saying she is pregnant to get you to stay because first of all everyone I know who has ever been pregnant has been so turned off from sex until months into the pregnancy. and secondly she would have no way to be sure it is yours without A. a doctor and B. a DNA test.

2|2
    0|0
  • Wow. How odd is it that this is the third post about this exact scenario in three days? It's almost like its a crazy set of prefabricated coincidences. Almost like someone is making them up... 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...ufAyMS1s2wio8o1_500.gif

2|0
    0|1
    • Uhh. . . cheating wives is a pretty common occurrence, it's not like he's describing something that just never happens in real life. LOL. Same for cheating husbands. Even if this is made-up, I bet it's not made-up for a lot of people.

• Show All
    • @Bananaman177 Keep dreaming bananaboy we all know you have a thing for bananas only so why would females on here hit on you?

• @NatashaJ They say the best way to attract females is to ignore them.

• I would just make sure it's your baby and not some guy she's been having an affair with.

7|2
    0|0
  • Wow! I am so sorry to hear this. I would gather all evidence including the bed sheets and make sure that you very custody of your child and get her for spousal support!

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow!!! that is a rude women!!!
    You should try to get marriage counseling, because obviously the communication is bad between you and that is a very unhealthy relationship. Leave her if there is no chance of it working out.

0|0
    0|0
    • marriage counseling? she's a fucking psycho-she belongs in the garbage can. marriage counseling? ROFL

• @feminismisnarcissism Yes I know that and I can see that, she does not deserve the cheater no one does but at least get things in clear focus where things whent down will before he divorces the witch and can leave the marriage with all his questions answered.

• what questions? she's a disgusting gutter slut. end of story

• fuck her in the ass and show her what is pencil dick capable of xD
    just kidding..
    I would leave her immediately and when she deliver a child test it and get custody if it's your.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caught my wife in bed with another man and she slapped me?
    She sounds fucking alpha to me.

"Well, now I'm planning on divorce."
    In my opinion it's suited to start documenting her actions ie the slap (physical abuse) and the infidelity. Likely you didn't consider a prenup so try making moves for a post nuptial if that's not possible start siphoning funds and your money to your own personal account. If you can find a reliable friend/family member consider 'gifting'/'giving' them any financial/material property.

"But she just told me she is pregnant and it's my child."
    LMFAO... paternity test.

0|1
    0|0
  • Must be quite a turn in for you to be humiliated like that. But was there a question?

0|0
    0|1
  • Cuckold fantasy?

2|1
    0|1
    • Nope, just happened. Planning on getting divorce but she wants to prevent it. She's being a b1tch and is ringing my phone 24/7. And me... Well I'm getting drunk...

• Show All
    • @BoobMan until the pencil dick comment he had my sympathy.. but for me it turned it into a well told fantasy situation and the pregnant comment iced the cake.

• Oh, wow... 👀
    So, what are you planning to do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Before doing something assure you it's really your child cause like things are i think it's either or complete lie or the child of the other men. Ask a test before doing anything. After then be calm and talk with her on what to do if it's really your child or no.

0|2
    0|0
  • memecrunch.com/.../image.png

LEAVE HER! I would get a paternity test to make sure you're the father though. If you're the father then make sure your child is taken care of. Do whatever it takes to care for your kid. If it's not your kid then you're a free man.

0|1
    0|0
  • HA obviously the best thing to do is to have a threesome with the other guy
    pencil dicks are not ok poor girl
    i would have slapped you too

1|0
    5|5
    • Yeah, he should have chosen another model, huh? See what models you have to choose from in ten years.

What Guys Said 20

• What should you do?

You should break up with her. I mean you yourself said that she has been cheating on you for 5 years so why are still with her? It's not making any sense at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • So what. I hope you recorded the whole thingbon your phone. Its not your kid move on.

2|1
    0|0
  • 1/ divorce
    2/ immediately get a good lawyer
    3/ tape record every interaction from now on
    4/ paternity test

what a disgusting selfish CUNT

0|0
    1|0
  • This is why you don't get married. You made a $15,000 mistake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a DNA test. Throw that whore out. I'm surprised you didn't slap her back. She deserves an ass whipping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Divorce her and sue for custody since she's an adultress and physically abusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • man as long as he was on bed with his shoes off
    then it is not a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • So what's your question?

2|0
    0|0
  • Tough break mate

1|0
    0|0
  • You could at least knock the door, OP

0|0
    0|0
  • dump her and leave

0|0
    0|0
  • hire someone to deal with the issue

0|0
    0|0
  • Little girl has issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Notice how some of the women try to justify it or say you are trolling, same thing happened to me and all my girlfriend friends we're trying to make me out to be the scum bag an jerk when she was the one cheating with a low life who had been in and out of prison. That's why you can't take relationships whatever you do bro do not get married again I have seen many a men get screwed literally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would've thrown her out a window and beat the dude into pulp. That's just me

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter if its your child or not, don't ruin your life with living with someone who made u sad and cheated on you. Just think about yourself you wasted your 8 years with that bitch, I say leave her live a better life she will continue cheating on u anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's a woman whaddya expect? LOL.

0|1
    4|0
    • Woman is less qualified [than man] for moral behavior.

When a woman has relations with a man, she would like, as much as possible, to be lying with another man at the same time. Woman knows nothing about fidelity. Believe me, if you give her your trust, you will be disappointed. Woman is a misbegotten man and has a faulty and defective nature in comparison to his. Therefore she is unsure in herself. What she cannot get, she seeks to obtain through lying and diabolical deceptions. And so, to put it briefly, one must be on one's guard with every woman, as if she were a poisonous snake and the horned devil. If I could say what I know about women, the world would be astonished... Woman is strictly speaking not cleverer but slyer (more cunning) than man. Thus in evil and perverse doings woman is cleverer, that is, slyer, than man. Her feelings drive woman toward every evil, just as reason impels man toward all good.

• Show All
    • The nature of women has always been known. I know the Feminists want to bury this and lock people who expose it away...

Just like the Muslims want to lock away or kill non-Muslims. Feminists are not much better than ISIS

• Mmmhhhmmm 👌

• I... would have either killed them both. Or shot him in the dick until there was nothing left. All cheaters deserve to die.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, I would had iPhone camera photo that bitch for divorce and to take all her money.

0|0
    0|0
    • no, you wouldn't-you wouldn't have been in the proper mind.

• Show All
    • i'm not. i'm merely saying there somethings you won't always be prepared for. it's easy to think you'll be in control... but in the heat of such a moment... with all those conflicting issues-how can you really know you'll react?

• @Sabretooth I know because I am me and I know who I am.

• Do one thing... go to the kitchen take a knife and shove it up her vagina deep inside and then ask her "does this satisfy you"?

Fucking whore deserves that

0|1
    3|0

Recommended myTakes