Caught my wife in bed with another man and she slapped me?

I got home and saw a pair of shoes at front of the door so I knew something was up and basically calmed myself down so I wouldn't get aggressive.
I sneaked up to our bedroom and opened the door. There she was, on top of another guy.
I just pulled my office chair and sat on it looking at them and said "Please, do continue."
Well, the guy ran out butt naked and my wife was on the bed crying while naked.
Me of course being a very straight forward person just said "explain."
She looked at me, got up and slapped me in the face for embarrassing her.

And that's not all, she told me "How can I satisfy myself when you have a pencil dick".
Those words kind of stung my ego...
She has been cheating on me for 5 years apparently. We have been together 8 years.
Well, now I'm planning on divorce. But she just told me she is pregnant and it's my child.

1421

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not believe her that its your child until you get a DNA/Paternity test and have it written down in your court proceedings. And if it's proven to be not yours, which I highly doubt it is, get full alimony and fight for it. She wanted to whore around, then that's the consequences. I'm very sorry that you have to go through with that. But get through this divorce first before you even think about having to do with another woman. Because she was deceiving you for so long. I would not be surprised if she cheated on you for the whole marriage. Something had to be have been wrong for her to all of a sudden have an affair for 5/8 years. Could you have think of something 5 years ago that could have cause her to say even that much about you sexually? Because it sounds like to me she is bitter, resentful and she hates you. There was no love and she pretended to love you. I say bravo to you. Because a lot of guys and women cannot have that much self control. And I commended you as a man.

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is that you sure got fucked over by your wife. Get a really good and reliable divorce lawyer. Have them help you figure out the entire process. Immediately get DNA testing for any and all of your kids just to be sure she didn't get pregnant from other dudes birthed them. If none of those kids are yours, sue her with everything you've got. Make her pay and suffer dearly for not being open, direct and honest with you in the first place. No honesty, no mercy, fair enough. But if those kids turn out to be actually yours after the DNA results, then you can still decide what you want to do with her, give her once more chance and if she fucks up again, then no more mr. nice guy.