How to break off a friendship easy?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If they are a good friend I'd never break that friendship bond. Genuine friends are so rare and hard to find. I'd hold onto the person like I would a precious jewel

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Online or Off, Slowly don't be Available as much. Keep things Short and Semi Sweet.
    Eventually, they will Take the Hint.
    Good luck, @JohnEaves. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I ended my friendship once by telling her directly that I wanna just be acquaintances with her, no longer friends

0|0
    0|0
  • why would you need to do that?

0|1
    0|0
    • we used to be close but now I just feel really uncomfortable around her

• A good friend would explain himself and then get distant. But it's always your choice. You can just stop meeting her and find excuses. However i would suggest you to do the first one. Best of luck!

• I think I'll go with the first one, thanks

• Stop talking to them. That works for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• What about ghosting? it's more rude, but if you don't live close then it's easier to do this. Otherwise it's harder if she's lives close to your neighborhood unless you are able to move away to another location somehow.

See this for more information: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosting_(relationships)

0|1
    0|0
  • Words.
    Words do a good fucking job.
    An example of me using words
    "Fuck off"
    Maybe start avoiding this person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Decrease talking and eventually you will be barely friends

0|1
    0|0
  • You would have to behave in a way as if they don't exist anymore. No calls, no messages absolutely nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • why u want to break up with friends they are those diamonds which only lucky can get... anyway if u really want to break it up than talk to that person and give them enough reason and move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes