If your ex suggested becoming friends with benefits would you do it?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Yes, if im sure there is no feelings still
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Ha! As if that would ever work. If we so much as have dinner we'll end up falling for each other again. We both already know how that one works out.

I really don't think you can just be friends with benefits with your ex.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hi, is this an offer youve had? if so are you considering it?

0|0
    0|0
    • I kind of want to make the offer.. But im scared he will turn me down ^^

• hey again, if you were the one who created the break up and this was because he wasn't quite enough for you for a committed ltr but still attractive then maybe yes, however, be careful emotions will still be there. i have kind of done this with a ltr ex for sometime as im older we didn't class it as friends with benefits if you like it was more like hanging on and being able to be intimate with someone whilst not being ready for something new just be careful of yourself that you are not being used and remember all the time a person does this kind of thing it is merely distracting you from moving forward in your life... xx

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• It depends on which ex. I have one ex I still love so much unfortunately I would do anything to have any type of relationship with her even though I know that would only make me more attached to someone I can never have. But if it was any of my other exes I would not have a friends with benefits relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have a girlfriend, and she deserves my absolute loyalty and faithfulness, and. . . I wouldn't want her doing a friends with benefits with any ex, so why should I do it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well this ex is someone I cared very deeply for, if she wanted me back in anyway I'd go back in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably yes - if I'm still single that is. I mean... free sex and I don't have to work for it? Count me in.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't revert to friends with benefits, when you previously had marriage in mind. I'd do that with another ex, but not my last one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd do it in a heartbeat... fuck her brains out and cum all over her multiple times and then say sayonara bitch I'm out

0|1
    1|0
  • Absolutely not, you can't eat your cake and have it, what's done is done, she has nothing to offer anymore.

1|1
    0|0
  • There are a couple of exes that I would do that with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there should always be the default option, becoming friends with benefits. I wouldn't understand why not to accept it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No: I'm married. thus friends, yes but for the benefits, she should have asked those back then, instead of waiting for me to ask them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt it, I don't wanna get my penis chopped off.

0|0
    0|0
  • My most recent ex, had a nice body, wouldn't do oral though and that's a deal breaker.

1|0
    1|0
  • If it's just for sex, then sure why not - nothing to lose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take her by her word. If she catches feels, it's her problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • All my exes have kids except my most recent one... So that's gonna be a no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure about friends with benefits because she's fucking psycho but i'd totally fuck her again

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have no interest in my ex, either sexually or otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.

3|1
    0|0
  • she's an ex for a reason

0|2
    0|0
  • Nah, we are not together for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• No only because I tried this route and ended up resenting him because I thought things would kind of be back when we're together just not a couple and he ended up treating me less I don't know how to explain it but I treated him the same with care and everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends~ if we broke up because we weren't compatible at the time or were working through some shit, i might be open to it if i was desperate. but if we broke up because you cheated on me or something, then go fuck yourself (literally, since i won't be fucking you lol).

0|0
    0|0
  • No, too emotional, I have a soft spot for a lot of ex's... it doesn't work generally, one always has feelings, too hard, sex induces oxytocin in women which causes emotions and feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • My recent ex asked to be fuck buddies after me dumping him so many times. I'm not sure if he was being serious, I don't like fuck buddies or friends with benefits so maybe he was trying to piss me off. I would never. He disrepected me in every way possible. I would never go back to him even to fuck for free

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. That's not want I want.

He wouldn't be able to ask me that anyway because i cut all means of contact with an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm a bit tricky. But if I didn't have any feelings towards them then no. But if I do then I guess I still would so u can fall in love slowly while being beneficial they could fall in love with u to.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the most toxic option you can pick - being friends with benefits with an EX. I mean WTH?

0|0
    0|0
  • not shortly after the breakup but maybe months or even a year or 2 later

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of in that position right now. Not because he asked to be, but it just ended up that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Having the benefits (or one of the benefits) of being with me without actually being with me? Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yes, if I weren't with my husband. If it were him, no, but I don't feel for anyone of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no...

0|0
    0|0
  • LMFAO, no!!! 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I might. It depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope never

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. that's wrong on so many levels

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not interested in having sex with him again.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way in hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes