If your ex suggested becoming friends with benefits would you do it?

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes, if im sure there is no feelings still
    Vote C

2239

Most Helpful Guy

• Ha! As if that would ever work. If we so much as have dinner we'll end up falling for each other again. We both already know how that one works out.

I really don't think you can just be friends with benefits with your ex.

Most Helpful Girl

• hi, is this an offer youve had? if so are you considering it?

• I kind of want to make the offer.. But im scared he will turn me down ^^

• hey again, if you were the one who created the break up and this was because he wasn't quite enough for you for a committed ltr but still attractive then maybe yes, however, be careful emotions will still be there. i have kind of done this with a ltr ex for sometime as im older we didn't class it as friends with benefits if you like it was more like hanging on and being able to be intimate with someone whilst not being ready for something new just be careful of yourself that you are not being used and remember all the time a person does this kind of thing it is merely distracting you from moving forward in your life... xx