Have you ever cried uncontrollably over someone that you feel you're drowning in your tears 😰😪?

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost, 2 times actually, when my one month old daughter died from a sickness about 18 years ago and then not long ago while going through a divorce , I still don't know how I make it through life day after day

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely ever cry.
    When I do, I like to be alone.
    To let loose and cry in front of someone else makes me feel vulnerable and weak.
    That's a very hard place for me to get to.
    I feel like when I open myself up with makes me susceptible to hurt and that's the last thing I want.
    I want to protect myself... because if I don't who will?
    There's too much people out there who act as if they have good intentions, and they don't. They'll take the first opportunity they can while you are down to hurt you.
    I'd really really really have to trust someone to cry like that in front of them.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes : / it was a depressing moment in my life... too much time thinking about the same person. Now it's harder for me to let myself fall in love.

Get new people around you. There are more good people waiting to know you ;)

• Nope.

• Absolutely not.

• nope, haven't done that yet

• no can't say i have

• I was such a crybaby as a kid that most of the tears are already gone boo.

• Harambe. Never forgetti.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah, but then I was diagnosed with Bi polar disorder in my early 20's and realized it wasn't the person that was making me cry lol

• What does it mean to be bi polar and how does one get diagnosed with this disorder?

• I have cried but not uncontrollably.

I cried for a different reason not necessarily because of the guy :D

• Yes. I'm literally swimming in my own tears. It's probably why I feel numb around him.

• Oh my goodness. Last Easter. I was crying.. so hard over this guy that I'd gotten in a fight with. I felt sick all day.

• Yes. When me and my ex broke up last year I cried every day straight for about a month. I couldn't stop thinking about him and how upset I was that he left me and I just cried and cried and cried.

• yeah.

• Can't really relate or say I have because I closed off all my emotions and I cry once a month when I'm on my period so I don't bottle anything up later.

• yes when i'm alone

• Hell naw, people aren't worth shit.

• Yes!!! And it literally hurts like I'm breaking inside.

• Totally. I cry over my boyfriend all the time. I feel unloved at times and his words can sting. It kills me tbh... Go read my post & u will understand why. :((

• All the time

• ya but I try get back to him