Ex said I'm comforting but still broke up with me? What does that mean?

The first time he broke up with me and got back with me he said I'm sincere and wants me to teach him.
2nd time he recently broke up with me he said I'm comforting. He said he still has feelings for me and loves me but doesn't feel any spark like the first time and doesn't want me anymore. He sees no progression and that he's holding me back. He says I'm destined for good things and him not so much. If I have these nice "qualities" why did he leave me? I begged him to give me another chance but he still left... He had no remorse in his eyes when crying and said he did not want me.

82

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though you're nice sincere and comforting, he maybe looking for something else here. He doesn't see the relationship evolving and he just don't love him the same way you do. You need a better guy and move on from this. Good luck

• He knew what I wanted and he knew that was not what he wanted. He's not ready to commit. He still wants to have fun because his brother haves fun and messes around with girls and gets stds. He looks up to his brother. It's gross. But if he wants to go down that route then let him be. I tried. So hard. I even asked him in the beginning what he wanted and he said me. That's why I went back. This is all a game to him. It's truly sad. That he lets his past hurt, hurt other people. I'm ready to settle down but I guess he's not. But with the way his life is, he needs to and to find someone serious because he has nothing going for him at all. Good luck to him though. He missed out on a good chick. Maybe he missed out on good ones like his exes too. He's an idiot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bottom line is, even if you would go back Together as Two birds of a Feather Tomorrow... Sorrow.
    I see a Full Circle Problem Pattern of him Doing the same Bird to you. He doesn't want a Real relationship or to be Hooked at the Hip with Anyone.
    He has no Heart of Gold, it's obvious here, dear.
    Good luck and You deserve better. xx

• He doesn't have a heart of gold... I thought he did. But seeing how he is and treats/talks about people.. he's dirty. I don't even like him as a person to be honest.

• lol No, I meant "Number" as know what this one is all about.
      yes, some "P" ability at times. xxoo

• Gemini twin, too. xxoo