Is it best to ignore him 😕?

He's my ex and we've been broken up for over a year it was his choice, but he has always kept in contact. He says he still loves me once in a blue moon, and texts me and calls me often. But we haven't seen each other for over a year, and he would always say he wanted to come see me, we live about 30 minutes away from each other, but he never comes.

So last night he called me and we had a great conversation, and laughed a lot, and then the call ended and he said he'd text me later. I get a call from him at 1 am and he told me his ex/friend was in town and she went to see him, and he went on about how amazing she is, he missed her, she's a friend he doesn't want to lose, and how he didn't like how bad her current boyfriend is, and that she's like a little sister to him. He wouldn't stop so I hung up on him, then he called back and he said sorry, and then went on about his problems and I told him I was worried about him and he said "I'm my own" person and said he didn't like me saying that, so I told him I'd never say it again. He then said sorry for being a dick. By the way he was a little drunk.

So I get a text from him saying sorry, and please don't be mad at me, but I haven't responded all day, is this a good thing to ignore him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, his your ex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'll never understand why people keep in touch with their exes. Once I drop someone I make every painful effort to cut them out of my life. He's not with you. He doesn't want you. Why are you still talking to him? You haven't seen him in a year yet you're 30 minutes away? You're not friends. You're being strung along. Stop hurting yourself and get away from him already.

0|0
    0|0
  • jeez I know it's hard but maybe it's for the best you steer clear of someone like that. You are not there to be his rebound or his late night drunk text buddy. You are more than that and because he can't appreciate that, maybe you should take a step back and concentrate on being the best person you can be

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes