Do guys forget their exe's of a long term relationship if they are in a rebound new relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not, that's why it's a rebound relationship. The relationship is all about the ex and not about the new person which is why rebound relationships are always short-lived and sort of messed up.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not actually a rebound. He cheated on a girl for about 7 years used her and now with a new chick?

• Why would you want him back? My ex was the same yes it hurts he's been with the girlfriend a year on the 16/10, they got together 2 weeks after we split and he was still chasing me for months and said he'll wait for me to come back.

I do miss him sometimes but not only did she steal the man she stole his lies, severe gambling addiction, his laziness and the rest. I know she's insecure about me as I'm thinner and better looking and she felt the need to keep posting bitchy facebook statuses after mistakenly adding me as a friend, I assume she was nosing on my page and added me by mistake I sent her a polite message wishing them all the best! But it shows she to must of had her doubts/insecurities with him, but that's what happens when you get with someone you cheat with and I know it's far more fun being the mistress than the full on girlfriend now she's having a taste of her own medicine!

Move on and concentrate on you and making your life better!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I think not, but in my occasion I compared my new girlfriend to my ex many times. Now I break up with my new girlfriend since 10 months ago and our relationship was during the last 4 years... I still don't have another girlfriend so I cannot tell you exactly how I feel...

0|0
    0|0
  • No they don't. And the rebounds normally don't last due to it. (And visa-versa)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. But even when I remember them as good times, I don't feel emotional conditioned to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You never forget your exs.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes