Am I that easy to forget?

Am I that easy to forget? why he act like nothing happen like I was nothing? I remember all the thing he said and everything he did I can't move on I think about him all the time but he seems to be doing fine without me.. he is 23 years older than me maybe I'm too young but I know what love is I know how to love someone I know myself that I love him I don't know what I should do.. I can't stop crying.. I still remember the way he looked at me and the last night I was with him it hurts too much..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• ouch! yeah after enough break ups it might not affect you as much or people have different ways of showing it, one time I had some anxiety or whatever you call it from a break up and I just drank vodka for a few days and I was fine, I rarely drink

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Love hurts. You need to refocus your energy on you. If he has moved on, there is no need to spend precious life moments in pain. It will get better. Do something different for you, change something, get a new hobby, something different. Eventually it will get better and u can have good memories. Be greatful for the experience and let it make you stronger for the next one. Your heart is a muscle, it is flexible, it will heal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes