Do you think one's "curiosity" could be the MAIN reason for cheating?

I was thinking about this today...what's your opinion do you agree or disagree...why & why not?

• Yes
  • No (other)

41

Most Helpful Girl

• No.It's out of self control.Honestly,I think people try to excuse cheating."It was their partners fault for not taking care of their needs" "I was drunk" blahblahblah,but at the end of the day,YOU have control of your actions,YOU make the choice to not communicate your needs(whether emotional/mental or sexual/physical) to your partner.Relationships are about communication,and if you can't communicate your needs to your partner or anyone,DON'T be in a relationship and if you're so tempted to cheat because your needs aren't being met,break up with the person.

Cheating has to do with immaturity and self control.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• I think a lot of the time when someone cheats it means the relationship is having some problems. It could be lack of communication, or honesty, or many other reasons. Sometimes people are just asses though, and cheat because they can, or because they were not thinking.

• I think it COULD be, yes. But I don't think it always is.

• I don't think that it is curiosity. I think its the "forbidden fruit," along with what was previously said about self control and immaturity.