Do girls completely forgot an ex-boyfriends?

My question is do they really forgot their ex boyfriends and do they ever regret breaking up with them? I mean from my point of view I saw that, they firstly boost their self confidence,
then they start posting some s***t statuses in facebook about the breakup, regarding of the thing that how she was the girl with no mistakes, but the boy was with the plenty of them so he is unright for her.
If they are really over someone what's the damn point to do that?
To show to the boy that they're something more in this life? or they aren't over him?

Sorry for my English, but this is all I can do for now.
Any help appreciated!

202

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like someone is still hurt by the breakup or you had some serious relationship issues right before it ended. Hurt or angry people need to vent and some go to revenge. In most relationships both sides make mistakes. Other times someone didn't pick up on hints by their partner about something and their partner thought they were being hurtful, inattentive, or just too different. So communication in any relationship is important.

I've been pretty over some of my ex's. A few of them went to jail for things they did to me or other people. Including two ex's who killed my kids. One killed both my infant daughters and the other killed my son. One was in trouble for it (killing my daughters) and made bail. Police warned me he'd made threatening comments about me and to leave. So I did and I ended the marriage. But he found me and while stalking me came across my friends cousin who was mentally ill and some people angry with me for my government job which put them in jail for a crime they committed (which was unrelated to me). Then they caused me more grief including killing my 4 yr old son's. One killed one of my sons in the 70s and another (my friends cousin) killed my other son in 1996. When my daughters died they thought the first died of sudden infant death syndrome but when the second drowned they dug up the body and charged my ex. With my son who died in the 70s when his boyfriend was put in jail for murder he smashed my sons grave and did something to the body. In the 1996 death from a car crash by the drug crazed woman running from police trying to arrest her for SA of my son at school. They attacked his sister and me for them being arrested. Then they went after my other son when he was 15 with numerous other offences before he was shot to death.

To add to it my roommate was involved with another ex of mine. I was shot several times. They threw me in a truck to dump my body but I came to in the back with amnesia. They freaked out thinking I was some zombie. Shot me again. Dumped me again by a well known park here. I came out. Police found me and took me to hospital. Amnesia still. Roommate was on my hospital contact. Got me and only let me live as he knew it would come back to him.

So some ex's are very dangerous and its good their your ex.

• Wow that's a long story, but it's really strange to kill your children, perhaps of jealousy.
      It really takes a good heart, to get over a disaster like that and I believe you're strong woman.

• Thanks.

Well his view is the worst possible thing you can live through is losing your baby. He got me pregnant on purpose. I was using birth control which he switched and admitted to. He thought it was the best way to hurt me. He hated what he felt was a feminist. I just saw myself as an equalist as I'm all for men's rights too. He once said he hated women. Someone claimed he mistook me for my cousin or my daughter. My one daughter and I looked similar in age because I age slow. My cousin was my step parents relative. My step parent was my dad's half sibling.(my dad also married my mom's cousin)

Yes that was weird for me. People would say Sister. I would say "no my cousin" and they said "No your step sister." I said "blood relative wise she's my cousin. Though yes also my step sibling." My brothers on the other hand are all half brothers and I had quite a few of them. I get along fine with them. My cousin isn't nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• forget? noooooo exes are part of your life, but that doesn't mean that you haven't moved on

• I can see just wanted to see the answer trought different angle an other people.