Would you say having great sex makes it harder to leave the relationship you're in?

I'm curious to see if anyone sees sex as any kind of factor when leaving a person

108

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't lie, sex is a factor in any relationship. I don't care if it is the key factor, a middle of the road factor, or at the bottom of a list. It is still a factor AND if it is not a factor in the relationship, that is why there is NO relationship... with that said- it would not be the only reason I left or stayed, but I would think about it some if our time being intimate was great, but other things were broken, I would see if I could try to fix the other things... Just sayin

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess yes, see I don't think great sex alone can keep u in relation, but it can be a factor.