Would you say having great sex makes it harder to leave the relationship you're in?

I'm curious to see if anyone sees sex as any kind of factor when leaving a person

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't lie, sex is a factor in any relationship. I don't care if it is the key factor, a middle of the road factor, or at the bottom of a list. It is still a factor AND if it is not a factor in the relationship, that is why there is NO relationship... with that said- it would not be the only reason I left or stayed, but I would think about it some if our time being intimate was great, but other things were broken, I would see if I could try to fix the other things... Just sayin

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess yes, see I don't think great sex alone can keep u in relation, but it can be a factor.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• No. When I was younger I used to think it would play a factor. But the fact is that if I'm being mistreated and I've clearly communicated to him how I want to be treated and I've worked on my issues in the relationship and he won't work on his for me, then I'll leave. A relationship is two way and there needs to be respect from both people. Once there is not... bu bye!

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you say having great sex makes it harder to leave the relationship you're in?
    Nope since I'm a heterosexual gal I imagine the vast majority of males would be fine with no strings sex. Heck I would bet the vast majority would prefer no strings sex to a relationship. I could just dump the dude and continue having sex afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
    • You are fucked in the head woman.

• Show All
    • If I no longer want to be with a guy then yeah I'll leave him. I'm not staying in a relationship I don't want to be in.

• Yeah but you think to be able to fuck the majority of straight guys with no strings attached thats soo strange to me.

• No, because if I no longer loved him or wanted to be with him then I wouldn't want to have sex with him. No matter how good the sex was. I'd just leave by ending the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I think of you are very connected sexually then yes it could make it harder to leave. But I couldn't stay if that's all it was.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, iexperienced that in my recent break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely...

0|0
    0|0
    • Really your pretty much the only girl that has said that, sounds like it has been a dileema in your past realtionships...

• Show All
    • So what did you feel made him so great

• He was younger than me... only by 5 years. He was also in perfect physical shape. He also had a huge over 8 inch dick.

• I'm a virgin but it prob would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does when he cheats on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all. If the sex is great for me (full of emotion and connectness) then I wouldn't have a desire to leave because my relationship tends to travel in... the sex is close and amazing when we are in other aspects of her life. As far as just feeling great (crazy good orgasms) but being empty... which is what it's like with no closeness... yeah I'd have no trouble leaving.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah the sex is great. But she's a control freak and threatens me with a knife if she sees me talk or even look into the direction of another female. She attacks me when I was being called by a female friend from class to talk about school.
    She calls me names for being 5 minutes late.

It's not hard to leave if the love's gone

1|0
    0|0
  • For me the sex gets better as the relationship gets better too.

media.giphy.com/media/CvxUrXYWW4QqA/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. What's the point of being together if you're not enjoying each other physically?

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no. Fuck sex. I can just jack off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. it does not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I was a really great guy and took great care of my girl. Got her flowers twice a week took herto fancy expensive restaurants, watched movies she loved, all that jazz. But I have a low sex drive and prefer intimacy and she left me after three years because she was unsatisfied. She cheated multiple times on me with her ex who treated her like shit but could do all the things she wanted in bed. It sucks.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes