Is it okay to comment on your ex's new girlfriend's status?

Me and my ex broke up almost 2 years ago, since then we've gotten back together twice, but we decided we would be better off friends. He moved away, and it had been like 6 months since I'd even talked to him, until from out of nowhere, his new girlfriend calls me and accuses me of being obsessed with him and still trying to "talk" to him, and at the time I was in the car with my new boyfriend. I explain to her that I have no interest of dating my ex and she said she was sorry, that some of his sisters had said it and after she talked to me, I could tell that she believed what I said. Then a few days later she sent me a friend request on Facebook. I accepted it, because I actually kinda wanted to be nosy a bit. And recently, me and my ex have been exchanging phone calls for well over the past month; and I mean like daily phone calls, but I have no interest in him. Anyway, my ex and his girlfriend broke up last week, and now she is pregnant with his baby. She has been having problems with his family, and I totally understand her situation with his family because his family was the reason me and him broke up. So is it okay if she posts something about how his family is stressing her out and I leave a supporting comment?[meaning a comment to make her feel better about the situation, and wishing her luck with her baby]

11

What Guys Said 1

• I really don't see the point in that.

What Girls Said 1

• If she wanted to be your friend on Facebook, I see no reason why she'd be mad about you commenting in a friendly, supportive way. Why do you think there woudl be a problem? She seems to want to be your friend.