Should I wish my ex a happy birthday?

My ex and I dated for a year, he didn't treat good after that he left me saying he wants to live his youth and I will be always his first choice for marriage and he will still be in love with me, but after that he started ignoring me and treating me badly I bagged him for too long but he didn't want me back so I gave up after five months a girl sent me screen shots about how he is talking about me, that he hated the relationship and that he wasn't 100% with me, I faced him he said he was sorry I blocked him on Facebook and turned off my phone after three weeks I turned on my phone he called and said sorry I forgave him and added him on Facebook again he said he wanted me again I told him I have to think, after a week I told him I can't be with him because I am afraid he would do the same thing to me, he said he wasn't sure too and he was afraid to hurt me again so let's be friends, since then we didn't talk he started ignoring me again. Tomorrow is his birthday should I wish him a happy birthday?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• No! As long as you keep running back to him especially after he treats you like shit, he's always going to do that cause he knows you'll always come running back. Men know these things. We know that even if we don't answer a text right away or call you back, regardless of how mad you are at us, we know you'll jump right on that phone once we message or call you back. In most cases anyway.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• NO- too many times we women use excuses like holidays and birthdays to "get back in touch". Don't do it. Keep the no contact and move on. Some people are just meant to stay out of our lives. Let him "live his youth"

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE