Help with long distance break up?

I have been talking to her for a while, she means the world to me. But she goes away for days without telling me what's going on. She's on the other side of the world so I don't know what she could be doing, she could be with another guy, she could be tired of talking to me, I have no clue. but I can't take it anymore and I want to end the relationship. how should I put it? I don't want to sound like a jerk and I still want to be friends. I just can't take this type of a relationship.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Long distance relationships are challenging. You need to be an emotionally strong person to be able to enter into one , because in most cases trust issues develop and insecurities surface. It won't survive the distance if there's doubts , because trust is the foundation of every relationship

Just be honest with her and explain that a LDR is not the type of relationship you want. I'm sure she'll appreciate your honesty

• thank you but she ended it all

• she doesn't seem interested in a friendship, thank you though

• You're welcome.

Sorry to hear that , but you'll eventually meet a girl closer to home

Most Helpful Guy

• You should trust her, but if you want to break up, at least do it over video chat or phone call

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you tell her how you feel?
    If you still like her, trust her. And tell her you need more texts and pics etc

• Thanks for the advice but she ended it all.

• How? I am sorry!

• Tell her that long distance is hard on you and you don't want to hurt her, but you just can't do it anymore. Tell her it's not her but the area gap.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!