Are most men too insecure these days to handle being in a relationship?

Updates:
I'm seeing a lot of this lately.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes my penis so small so small

1|0
    0|1
    • Lol! No one was inferring that;)

• Show All
    • Guys think about penis size a lot, way more than women do. We want to find someone we can have something meaningful with. And these guys are betting it all on their size.

• Yah what are you gonan do though? That's just how us guys are just like how women obsess over their boobs size more than men do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are most men too insecure these days to handle being in a relationship?
    Not in my opinion. I find most men have way too inflated egos (ie think they have absolutely no flaws so the only possible reason a gal could turn him down is because gals like jerks/a-holes/to be abused).

I do find guys may come off as insecure because they seem to think they are oh so great and anything suggesting they're not the best or better than their partner is taken with hostility. ie telling a guy a he looks his age/older because he believes he aged like wine and looks absolutely fabulous or as good/better than younger men.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I'm insecure, scared that I'm not enough, no longer feel like a superhero and honestly, some things just took away my joy.

but I still want that acceptance, that power, the rush of some cute girl hugging me tight...

I just don't think I can believe in it anymore...

1|0
    0|0
    • I respect your honesty☆

• Show All
    • She also kinda did?

• too personal.

• well honestly this one's not I would love to be in a relationship that would last my lifetime I just can't seem to find the right woman that could keep up with me I'm 53 I hike I climb a ride mountain bikes I love to swim and I can't get enough if you know what I mean that's why I'm having a hard time finding a woman that can keep up with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me. I just need to work on shyness as I look for her.

1|0
    0|0
    • Being shy is no crime. A shy man can be endearing. Don't be afraid to be yourself♡

• Well, I guess more accurate than "shy" is "too quiet and a little paranoid". I'm not afraid to be myself.
      The main issue is volume. In grade school ages, I was so shy I could hardly look up away from the floor unless I was only with family. Almost no problem like that anymore, but I'm so used to talking quietly from being shy most of my life that I sound like I'm talking loudly when I try to speak up. Every with family. Sounding loud from my perspective scares me that I might accidentally yell...
      As for being paranoid, I'm always afraid of interrupting people upon approaching them. Especially when they're talking with other people. Because of epilepsy, I am not allowed to be anywhere but home without my parents close by until it's cured. I can't get a job and look for people, so I can only practice in Church as everyone is talking in groups and moving around in loud rooms. Nearly impossible to try, which is why I have no offline friends.
      Thanks for reading. Way too long. Sorry...

• I don't have that problem, maybe because I have nothing to lose, and relationship isn't the most important thing in my life

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure I would say most, but I probably would, but too many

1|0
    0|0
  • my case she steped out and i got seriousd isssues about it its killed my hopes dreams eith my futurte i want still now to no what i did

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope you get to resolve it soon and get closure. I know that can drive a person crazy. It may have absolutely nothing to do with you. People who cheat usually do it because there is something wrong with THEM not you. I know it doesn't feel that way though:(

• ty for that answer your so rite but this thi g i have love is so hard

• You are better off without her. People who cheat are wrong for you. They are wrong for anybody.

• Explain

1|0
    0|0
    • My friend who is my age was going with a guy who is also our age. She could pass for at least 10 years younger. Someone mentioned it and he got really bent out of shape about it. He looks his age or older. He tried to argue about it even though it's a common opinion. Why couldn't he just agree to the obvious, pay her the compliment and feel proud? Instead, he freaked out.

• Show All
    • That's an entirely different scenario. If she is taken but encouraging you, beware of your heart. This sounds like a selfish person.

• Well it's not about them, it's about me. Don't get me wrong, I don't need anyone. But it would be nice to have someone, but the only ones I attract are them. I don't what it is about me, but that's how it is. If I do attract someone that's single, I find out 5 years later when they tell me they liked me, yet they never tell me anything.

• i dont think so

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You are seeing, or experiencing?

If your experiencing then you are attracting this type of guy to you.

Each person is different, some are, some aren't.

Can you explain more please?

1|0
    0|0
    • I am experiencing this personally too often but I described something like this happening to a friend in one of the guys answers to elaborate.

• Ok let's just forget this for a second that he is a man, and insecure...

I wasn't there and don't know exactly what he said but if a friend was complimented on their youthful looks and you disagreed, would you argue? No, you have more respect for their feelings than that, you may wish inside, aww I wish people said that about me but if you said that out loud that would just make you an ass, so what does that say about your friends boyfriend.

Not insecure... just an ass

• Feels like it! Roles are reversing

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes