Are most men too insecure these days to handle being in a relationship?

I'm seeing a lot of this lately.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• yes my penis so small so small

• Lol! No one was inferring that;)

• Guys think about penis size a lot, way more than women do. We want to find someone we can have something meaningful with. And these guys are betting it all on their size.

• Yah what are you gonan do though? That's just how us guys are just like how women obsess over their boobs size more than men do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are most men too insecure these days to handle being in a relationship?
    Not in my opinion. I find most men have way too inflated egos (ie think they have absolutely no flaws so the only possible reason a gal could turn him down is because gals like jerks/a-holes/to be abused).

I do find guys may come off as insecure because they seem to think they are oh so great and anything suggesting they're not the best or better than their partner is taken with hostility. ie telling a guy a he looks his age/older because he believes he aged like wine and looks absolutely fabulous or as good/better than younger men.