How can I end a toxic relationship?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend and I have been together for many years now. However, the last two years of our relationship he has been very controlling and over protective to the point where he deleted all the male friends i have from instagram, snapchat and any social media for that matter. He also said i couldn't talk to guys or even look at them. Sometimes he says this "jokingly" but I know he means it. There are many other things that he did in the past that are intolerable as well. He gets mad when i got out with my friends and I don't know lately everything he does makes me mad. It is making me be like him and i feel like I love him still but I don't know if its the thought of him that i love or if i think i love him.

Either way, I dont know how to tell him I dont feel like this is a healthy relationship for me or how to approach him about the way he is. At the moment we dont have any problems other than that.

I don't know how to fix it. Any suggestions?
How can I end a toxic relationship?
6
1