How to forget about an abusive relationship?

I broke up with my abusive boyfriend yesterday and I can't stop thinking ab him for a second.

I blocked him on everything but it still feels so tempting to unblock him and get back together.

He was psychologically and physically abusive but when we weren't fighting he was the best boyfriend ever and I'm still deeply in love with him.

I feel like crap, and I have this irrational feeling that I made a huge mistake.

Help?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually it's never easy to forget an abusive relationship. However the best way to go about this would be to take the help of a therapist.