Wrote a cathartic letter to my ex-girlfriend apologizing. Should I send?

Anonymous
I (30M) was in a 11 month relationship with this girl (28F) I've known for about 5 years. We had got to the point where we started saying I love you, how lucky we were to be with each other, and talked half-seriously about our future together. Then she dumped me after I yelled at her, for the first time, during a fight. She was PMDDing (very bad periods) and jumped all over me and said some mean things. She has a history of abuse and I guess the yelling (not screaming at the top of my lungs) really scared her. I was not physically aggressive towards her just very frustrated. I also swore a bit but only in the context of "sometimes you make me feel like a f'ing idiot." Never swore towards her or name called. She started becoming more and more distant and then dumped me after I called a talk to fix the relationship. We have been no contact, which I said was necessary to protect myself from being more hurt by her, for six weeks. I still think about her way too often and am deeply depressed 95% of the time. Yelling at her was just me having bad day and trying to stand up for myself. Now it's the biggest regret of my life.

I wrote the following as a cathartic release for yelling at her. Should I keep it to myself? It is a little too long so I posted it on reddit and you can view it there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/57fpqa/a_cathartic_letter_to_my_ex_that_i_loved/
2
2