Why would a man get back in contact with HIS EX?

Why would a man get back in contact with HIS EX?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he can't find anyone to fuck him so he's feeling you out, his relationship with his girlfriend might have soured so he's feeling you out to see if you'd be open to "reconciling" but the truth is in both cases it's only to use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else

0|1
    0|0
    • How do you know OP is his ex? lol

• @frozenhorizon it's her ex she's asking about and your response below with the exception of the last line is pure bullshit. You can blow smoke up her ass but you won't mine

• Maybe the dude she's asking about is her boyfriend and he's in contact with his ex. And okay, hahahaha.

Most Helpful Girl

• THere are a number of possibilities..

1) She was fantastic in bed
    2) She stole his collection of WWE action figures and now he wants them back
    3) She has compromising pictures of him with his neighbors daughter and is bribing him
    4) They still have issues they are trying to resolve
    5) They might want to be platonic friends

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• There is no way I would get back with either of my ex's. However, there are two women I dated in the past that I tracked down at different times and spent a night with them. Some people are meant to remain in your heart while others are best given the boot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to me ex as a friend sometimes, just because I don't hate her and she's an interesting person. There's nothing else to it, but there are a lot of different reasons. He could just think she's cool as a friend, or still have feelings for her, or be looking for easy sex since he knows she's attracted to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I think it's just to fuck. I would never contact an ex after a breakup under no circumstances. Other do it to try to rekindle something.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm friends with two of my exes and I hate the other. I tend to date people I'm already friends with and I don't want breakups to cost me good friends. None of my breakups were spiteful or anything, upsetting but not spiteful. I was friends with the other ex before I realised several months into another relationship that she was manipulative and abusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • To stay friends? Im friends with mine anyway, prefered if I was able to stay friends with all ex's (although I only have 2), but was impossible with the other one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what that type of contact and how long has she been his EX. Are we talking days/weeks/months/years?
    He realized he made a mistake. Perhaps unfinished business or feelings that need to be dealt with before the book is finally closed.
    So many variables, with more insight into details/background I might have a better guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • To have sex again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Booty call.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz he's tracking you down. Hiiide

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he still have feelings for her

0|0
    0|0
  • does he have a kid with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have. Never will. Bad idea.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Саuse he misses her stuffs!! 😬😯!!!

I wouldn't be ok with it... in fact I don't care for the reasoning, I'd be his new ex at the split moment I find that out. Ciao ciao!! 👻!!

0|0
    0|0
  • If they have kids together that is why, other reason than that I dont see why

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex.

1|1
    0|0
    • exactly what I thought

• He still likes and misses you

0|0
    0|0
  • **whispers**
    He still secretly loves her. ( '-')

0|0