Why would a man get back in contact with HIS EX?

614

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he can't find anyone to fuck him so he's feeling you out, his relationship with his girlfriend might have soured so he's feeling you out to see if you'd be open to "reconciling" but the truth is in both cases it's only to use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else

• How do you know OP is his ex? lol

• @frozenhorizon it's her ex she's asking about and your response below with the exception of the last line is pure bullshit. You can blow smoke up her ass but you won't mine

• Maybe the dude she's asking about is her boyfriend and he's in contact with his ex. And okay, hahahaha.

Most Helpful Girl

• THere are a number of possibilities..

1) She was fantastic in bed
    2) She stole his collection of WWE action figures and now he wants them back
    3) She has compromising pictures of him with his neighbors daughter and is bribing him
    4) They still have issues they are trying to resolve
    5) They might want to be platonic friends