If a wife had many abortions before marraige and hid it from her husband n now due to that she can't get pregnant anymre. what shud he do?

She only confesses after the doctor clearifies the fact that she can't be pregnant again due to thd past pregnancy effectseffects.

28

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know
    that depends on the husband
    she has lied to him about a serious matter, and that too continuously ,

Can the husband overlook this and still trust her and be with her?

I think he should talk to the wife to know the reason why she did that.
    Maybe something serious happened, or something

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd leave her for more than just the deception towards her husband. That is a big one, but so is the fact that she has so little respect for herself and the lives of the babies. She must be a pretty simple minded lady to keep getting pregnant over and over. This proves she had no problem with getting pregnant because she did nothing to stop it over and over. Why a man would want a woman like this is beyond my comprehension. I'm sorry he had to go through this.