If a wife had many abortions before marraige and hid it from her husband n now due to that she can't get pregnant anymre. what shud he do?

She only confesses after the doctor clearifies the fact that she can't be pregnant again due to thd past pregnancy effectseffects.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know
    that depends on the husband
    she has lied to him about a serious matter, and that too continuously ,

Can the husband overlook this and still trust her and be with her?

I think he should talk to the wife to know the reason why she did that.
    Maybe something serious happened, or something

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd leave her for more than just the deception towards her husband. That is a big one, but so is the fact that she has so little respect for herself and the lives of the babies. She must be a pretty simple minded lady to keep getting pregnant over and over. This proves she had no problem with getting pregnant because she did nothing to stop it over and over. Why a man would want a woman like this is beyond my comprehension. I'm sorry he had to go through this.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I would advice you to ask her to tell her story about thoses abortions and after talking to her about it, ask yourself if you can stay or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i'd be very angry and frustrated that she wouldn't have brought it up earlier. however, being as that i didn't feel like i HAD to have children i guess i would just deal with it

but i could definitely see it being something some may want to end a marriage over. the inability to have kids plus they lie by omission

0|0
    0|0
  • wow
    one divorce her
    for killing her own kids
    and for lying

plus now she messed herself up and can't have kids what a waste
    of a women
    just a fuck toy slut now lol

she is stupid leave her

0|0
    1|1
    • Pretty harsh if she only had those abortions because she was being raped by her father, brother, uncles or grandfather, and then being forced to have the abortions at a very young age. It really depends on WHY she was in that position to begin with. But I have worked on several cases where father's rape their young daughters, as little as nine years old, and then force them to get abortions when they get pregnant because they want to avoid being caught. It's a sad world full of some very sick people. :/

• Show All
    • @MargaritaPeach

IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE RAPE TO ME

• All we know is that she had multiple abortions, we know nothing of the circumstances. You could be right, and it could have been of her own choosing. We have no idea, really. Very sad for the Asker either way.

• was it his kids she aborted? Was she tricking him in to saying that she could have kids? if not doesn't really matter

0|0
    0|0
  • get another wife to make babies with or use a woman as surrogate.

0|0
    0|1
  • That;s a deal breaker, you can't just lie about something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a new wife.

0|0
    0|1
  • Adopt a child

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes