Long term boyfriend is cheating. How do I approach it?

Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend almost 6 years, he's 40 and I'm 30, and we have a baby boy born July 2015. The last few months he's been going out and staying out all night and in the last 3 months he's spent 6 nights somewhere else, in 5 years together he's never not come home. He says he's at a friend's or buddy's and that he drank too much and passed out, etc. Obviously I'm suspicious but I didn't think he would actually be cheating on me but I went through his Facebook and found video chats with this girl he worked with last summer and I worked with them to, we worked for the same company. I didn't find any messages that said anything just said 25 min video chats and she sent him a message on there last Friday telling him to text her phone. I don't know what to do because he works lots and I work part time. He had two other kids from a previous relationship and we have them every weekend and I watch them while he works and then I watch them when he goes out, which is been quite often lately. I do everything for him and our home and currently his car is broken down and he's been using my truck which leaves me without a vehicle. I feel so betrayed and disrespected. We're on a lease in our house and I can't afford to live on my own and all my family lives 6 hours away. I won't want to tell him I snooped through his stuff and that's how I know but I don't know what to do. I wish I had mode valid proof. I just don't know how to approach the situation and I need to leave and it's took me awhile to catch on but I don't know how to deal with it.
Long term boyfriend is cheating. How do I approach it?
Add Opinion