A broken heart has many pieces, each piece likes different girl, how true?

Girls /guys , you get the hint

2113

Most Helpful Girl

• I know with the Many guys that I Have Had in my Life, I did my Fair Share Of... Breaking their Hearts.
    However, I believe, that with a Husband I Still have out in Egypt, it never Compared to the Heart Break I Bestowed on Him when I never Returned... His Heart broke into a Million Pieces and I am quite Sure he Still has Not been Able to put These all back Together again.
    Stone's Throw or Close to Home, A Broken Heart knows No Boundary.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing, @lazermazer. xx