A broken heart has many pieces, each piece likes different girl, how true?

Updates:
Girls /guys , you get the hint

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know with the Many guys that I Have Had in my Life, I did my Fair Share Of... Breaking their Hearts.
    However, I believe, that with a Husband I Still have out in Egypt, it never Compared to the Heart Break I Bestowed on Him when I never Returned... His Heart broke into a Million Pieces and I am quite Sure he Still has Not been Able to put These all back Together again.
    Stone's Throw or Close to Home, A Broken Heart knows No Boundary.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing, @lazermazer. xx

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• hi, good question, always trying to weigh on the more positive, although my heart has been through emotional disturbances, i could describe each partner i have had has a piece of my heart and i would describe it as i still have love for them in this regard, each one is different as it would be and the emotions and love i describe is as different, the odd thing is now youve challenged me to look into this theory? if i think of my very first husband who was a friend from 11 years old and we are still friends now, i couldnt say i can sense his piece of my heart in this respect is bigger or stronger than say a younger man i have known for five years and have shared some special times and i think a great deal for him... logically its a massive difference in the presence they have had in my life but the sensation and emotion in my heart evokes the same kind of response, which is interesting isn't it? the mental stimulation with different partners has an equal part to play in attraction as much as physical xx

0|1
    0|0
  • First of all hearts are a muscle, not a bone, they are flexible and heal. I think we as humans face heart ache and pain, yes and women and men both are good at giving heartache, but women perceive that men don't feel heartache many times, when they do.

0|0
    0|1
  • Since it's clearly unable to focus on one girl, that sounds a lot like lust. So I'm gonna call bullshit and say it sounds more like a 'broken' dick. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally think the heart is a vital organ that is flexible enough to expand and contract in order to pump blood and cannot be brittle enough to shatter 😐 ... Science! *mic drop*

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Can't have your heart broken if you weren't in love, and real love isn't in the form of a million girls you meet.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. If that's the case you only lusted after different girls.
    When you love one girl she consumes every bit of you and your heart is yours no more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, that's not even close to a broken heart description.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I thought only one person can break someone's heart at one given time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been heart broken @lazermazer
    Can't help whether it's true or not

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't love multiple people at once like that. Most likely it's lust or just immaturity. Not true.

0|0
    0|0
  • No every piece loves one single person. No other

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because my heart heals and becomes whole again

0|1
    0|0
  • Not true at all tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhat true

0|1
    0|1
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Sooo... not true.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know never happened to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • True to heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true. You feel with your brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • not true as I like men.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Nah the broken heart likes one and tries to piece itself together after being overwhelmed with emotions that destroyed it the 1st time around.

0|1
    0|0
  • never heard that before, deep. not so sure. A broken heart has many pieces, but I don't know that it likes different girls. I'd say broken heart falls into depths unfathomable...

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a heart that's salty about not getting laid, not about love.

0|1
    0|0
  • Time to up your arimidex boyo. You are acting too estrogeneic.

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't true. If you truly love someone you can't see other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even care anymore.

1|1
    0|0
  • True man

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I think the heart breaks one love at a time

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't necessarily say that's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds stupid to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • its totally wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not true.

Most broken hearts like one girl, who doesn't like him back.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes