I broke up with him, worst mistake of my life, now I desperately want him back, please give advice?

Anonymous
Hi all,

I got back with my ex boyfriend of 2 years after a 7 month split and we had been together for about 4/5 weeks and things were finally amazing between us again, just like they used to be.

One night we went out for some drinks with all of our friends and safe to say too much alcohol was had and we ended up having one of the biggest arguments of our lives, if not our biggest and some horrible things were said and done, one of which was me breaking up with him quite a few times over and over and telling him to f off home etc (we do long distance). Normally we ignore each other for a while or block each other on social media for however long it takes but maximum we've gone without talking is a few days.

Safe to say I really hurt him and made him angry because the went back to Holland the next day without talking or seeing me, it's now been 5 times days and I've tried texting, calling, emailing, facetiming him everyday and he has blocked me on everything and won't talk to me AT ALL.

He just says to our friends it's over and he is confused and really hurt and they said he all needs time and space and he will come around and me messaging him is making it worse, give him time alone to get over it and he will message me when he's ready.

He was supposed to be coming back to Spain in 2 weeks but apparently he probably isn't now either.

How can I get him back the fastest? Is it best to stop trying to contact him and just give him his time and space to get over it and give him time to miss me once I stop bugging him.

Just any advice on how to cope with this or situations that have happened to you or the best ways to get him to miss me faster or just anything will be helpful please. I just miss him so much and need him back and I will NEVER jeopardise it again.

I know I've made things a lot worse by badgering him the last week non stop and that would have pushed him away which will take longer in him messaging me so I've stopped that immediately.

Thanks all
3
1