Are guys very good at hiding feelings?

My boyfriend and I broke up after a 2 year relationship that was amazing because I was leaving for university next year. He kept telling me we have no other choice and he is right. We decided to still be friends
2 week after the break up he came to meet me while I was with all of my girlfriends claiming to meet all of us which is BS. He was being so over friendly with them and weirdly normal. But he sort of was pushing me away and acting as if nothing happened.
I called him today to tell him some news about my university application and in the middle of the conversation he had to make a call to his college coordinator for some work and apologised and said he would call back but never did.
I dont know what to make of this. He was talking all friendly on the phone in a way. Why didn't he call back.. Does he not care anymore, or is he over me already? Its just been 3 weeks so far.
Or is he pretending?

• He is definitely pretending to be okay
    62%(5)69%(11)Vote75%(6)
  • He is over it
    38%(3)31%(5)Vote25%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say he is pretending and if it's out of sight out of mind so it makes it easier

What Guys Said 1

• He's over it. You're imagining things and are just feeling salty.

• If he's over it why would he come and meet me when I'm with my friends? He actually asked one of my friends to set up the meeting for that. why couldn't he just be alone with me then? And it was 2 years.. it's not even been a month since we broke up

What Girls Said 0