Girls, If your boyfriends business was having trouble would you bail?

Anonymous
Story as follows..

* I met a girl oversees this year
* she's divorced, wasn't clear on divorce but said she didn't love guy
* Plan was I wanted her to move over to UK where I live, she was considering it
* She did ask if i could move out there, I said it would be too hard becuase of business.
* she had a decent job for many years -also helping to support family so not easy for her to leave.
* She had a sweet nature and was very drawn to her. She didn't do drama
* I had a go at her once or twice in short time, couple of month, and she didn't like
* 2 things led to break up (I think) had a go at her over phone which she didn't like despite me apologising
* a week later (and without thinking) I told her my business was having trouble and gave her impression it could fall in after many years. Was probably a bit dramatic and its ok now, but thats what she thought. She was friendly and supportive in conversation.
* A few days after that, she tearily broke up with me on phone. Like she didn't want to/didnt want to cut contact but 'felt she couldnt move' not giving exact reason.
* I called her bluff a few weeks later when we spoke again and I said I would move for her. Suprisingly she told me it was better i didn't as it reminded her of ex husband who did the same and struggled financial/to get his foot in the door in her country. She mentioned he had business and it was in trouble for doing that and I shouldn't risk it.

I just wanted to know from the minds of other girls here.. if you were in her position would you have been scarred off by business comment? would the 'having a go at her' have done it?

Or do you think she just general lost interest. Im sure no other guy was involved as I found she had re-livened her dating profile a week after we finished.

+1 y
by 'Bail' i meant would you leave..
2