Its been 6 weeks since I last saw her & over 1 week since we went NC. Help?

Anonymous
I fell for my friend as things got 'close' between us, I tried to fix thing but the damage was done. We decided to part ways so we've blocked each other on social networking & no longer have each others phone numbers. Its been over a week since we spoke but I've started to feel better about it as the week progressed.

However my mood suddenly changes in the evening, I don't feel the need to contact her, I just really miss her & how we used to be. I end up looking out of my window into the night sky knowing I'll never see her or cuddle her again. I wonder if she feels the same although we ended on bad terms despite me trying to remain civil. She is the only girl I've ever opened up to & now i feel like I've lost a limb. I just feel so lonely thinking about it. I can't bring myself to speak to other girls just yet & I aim to spend as much time with my guy friends as possible!
0
1