Would you stay in an unhappy relationship if it means you would be financially stable and he can provide a good life for you?

So AV being with this guy for a few years now we even live together but I feel we have growing apart and he does not make me feel happy or loved and I have lost attraction for him and I know this seems harsh but I'm bored of our life together x we always argue and he will call me names and 95% of the time I'm miserable but he knows me and we being together for so long and have planned a future and together we can afford things we want and he provides for me and the fact of throwing that all away is scary and starting again and having to manage on my own income alone amd throwing everything we have worked for and builds together away seems harsh but if I don't love him anymore what's the point of the material things?

174

Most Helpful Guy

• Money can't buy you happiness. So keep living in the dark days of your life if all you care about is money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never, I'm financially independent anyway so I'd never rely on a guy for financial support. A materialistic life is not worth more than your own happiness and independence

Hyperthetically speaking , if I was in a situation where I was unhappy and no longer wanted to be in the relationship , but I relied on him financially then I'd look for a more financially stable job then a cheap place to live of my own.

I couldn't be in a relationship with a guy I was unhappy with. A guy who was mean to me by calling me names. I'd make plans to leave him. I'd be patient until that day arrived. Or I'd see if I could stay with a family member or friend, until I had my own place.

Staying means you're jeopardizing your own happiness for the sake of material items. How can you feel joy and enjoy those material items when you're so unhappy