Would you stay in an unhappy relationship if it means you would be financially stable and he can provide a good life for you?

Anonymous
So AV being with this guy for a few years now we even live together but I feel we have growing apart and he does not make me feel happy or loved and I have lost attraction for him and I know this seems harsh but I'm bored of our life together x we always argue and he will call me names and 95% of the time I'm miserable but he knows me and we being together for so long and have planned a future and together we can afford things we want and he provides for me and the fact of throwing that all away is scary and starting again and having to manage on my own income alone amd throwing everything we have worked for and builds together away seems harsh but if I don't love him anymore what's the point of the material things?
4
17