Is he ever coming back?

Anonymous
My boyfriend of 3 years just broke up with me 2 months ago. I moved countries to be with him. He lives in Aus I'm from US. We had been arguing for a solid month and he went to a friends birthday party (all guys) he promised he would be home that night but instead messaged me and said he was staying with his mom. He came home the next day and broke up with me. Told me he didn't love me anymore and that I shouldn't wait for him. That he wasn't going to go out and date but he wanted to figure out who he is and what he wants in life basically. We left on shitty terms but good terms because we said we would try the friends thing. I got home and he told me he didn't want to do that he only said that so I would go home and that would be the last message I would ever get from him. He then blocked me from everything and deleted me from his life. (Pictures etc) I wrote him a letter a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't anything negative all positives. I haven't heard anything back but my gut feeling is that he is seeking comfort from his brothers girlfriends best friend.. My heart hurts so much because I feel so guilty I feel like if he would just talk to me things could be fixed. But he's already moved on and my heart keeps telling me he's the love of my life and that we're right for each other but the timing isn't. I feel like that's just sugar coating the rejection and him unloving me. Basically we'll never see each other again or let alone be together again.. Someone please help me. I'm so sad and depressed because I made him the center of my life and i hate not having him in my life. What should I do?
Is he ever coming back?
Add Opinion