If you tell a man you love him and he doesn't reciprocate?

... You are basically doomed and should probably move on from him because there's not a chance he will right?

416

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you better off moving on... probably. But that doesn't mean that his feelings can't change with time. I'm in the same exact situation right now. Start getting used to the idea that it may never happen but it is certainly not impossible. More context would definitely help.

• He chased me for 6 months andwe started our sexual aspects before emotional ones. He says he has feelings for me when I say I love him but he says he doesn't fall in love easy and that he wants to take things slow.

• Still a lot better than my situation is right now. Just take things slow at a pace that he's comfortable with and see if it happens but if someone else great comes along in the meantime don't throw away a great opportunity for something that may never happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• I told a guy that I loved him after us being together for 9 months, and he didn't answer. But he emailed me later and said that it was because it made him feel a little more emotional than he was comfortable with, and that he did love me. The next day when I saw him, he told me in person. So it's possible that he does have feelings for you and just isn't sure how to express it.