Why did my ex kick me out of his home while we were breaking up?

My ex and I were "breaking up". He's 25 and lives with his parents. We were talking outside and he didn't have a jacket. We were talking about feelings and etc. he did the cliche I'm holding you back and etc. I was the only one crying and I couldn't let him go. I felt like we could've worked on these issues but he wanted to end everything. I was so desperate and insecure/ a mess. Because this was the second time he would be dumping me due to me going back to him. He said he was cold and done talking about this, I begged and followed him into his parents home. I asked permission first but he says I better not say a word to him. So I sat in his room with him in silence. I of course asked him again if I can ask him a question. Eventually he says to get out and leave. I asked him can he at least open his home door for me and he said no I can walk myself out. I don't understand... he said he loved me... I know I was pushing it a lot but I just found that such a cruel and cold way to end things.

Most Helpful Guy

• It usually ends bad otherwise it won't end.
    Look he already told you it was over and you FOLLOWED him into the house? You seriously thought what? You could change his mind? All you did was piss him off. You would have been better off leaving and reaching out to him later

• You're right probably. I did piss him off by following but he was my first boyfriend and sex partner. I was hoping for more of a comforting break up. He dumped me the first time over the phone and I worked hard to end it on good terms that time which we did. Now the second time he dumped me when I went to him to make sure I was doing enough because he was being so distant. It hurts because I went back to him hoping things would be different but it ended up horrible.

• He wasn't a man... a man wouldn't break up twice with someone and talk to other girls while dating her as well. Or use someone's inexperience for his pleasure and dictate everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is trying to tell you that he is over you, and that he is over the relationship and that you should move on.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, generally kicking the other person out of the home is what happens when breaking up, it doesn't make sense to still be living together and you both need space. But, why did he break up with you?

• We weren't living together. He lives with his parents. He said he didn't see the relationship going anywhere because I always had concerns. I didn't feel secure enough with him and I was putting in all the effort. He was always talking to other girls rather than his girlfriend so I asked him if I was doing anything wrong. He said I was being needy. I tried really hard and I made sacrifices as well. When I followed him into his home, it was just hard for me to believe that he would end it without trying because he said he loved me. But he ended up getting pissed and said get out.

• Yeah... you def got played hard, "loved you" in the first month? BIG red flag. From what you described you had a lucky escape, not sure what you saw in him unless he had model tier looks or something.

Don't worry you just keep looking for guys until you find one you click with.

• No he wasn't that good looking either. Lol.
      I think I was just desperate to have that first boyfriend.
      That's why I became attached and clinged on to him.
      I expected to be treated nicely due to it being my first time but it looks like he wasn't having it. It's an interesting experience. Not everyone has the same heart but like it still hurts. -__-

• He seems to have no more feelings. It will be hard but move on from him. In a month you will feel better

• I know I will. It's just that he said he loved me. How can that disappear so fast? We only dated 1 month too. Why did he come back apologizing if he didn't have feelings? I'm guessing he just wanted sex...

• Yeah you got unlucky meeting such a guy. Just be careful for next time

• dont worry be happy

• Because you are breaking up.. you need to go.

• Sorry I was raised spoiled and to be treated nicely.
      I believe in respect and obviously he didn't.
      I was in a emotional distress and he was just cold.

• This is a fake and diabolical story...

What Girls Said 0