Why did my ex kick me out of his home while we were breaking up?

Anonymous
My ex and I were "breaking up". He's 25 and lives with his parents. We were talking outside and he didn't have a jacket. We were talking about feelings and etc. he did the cliche I'm holding you back and etc. I was the only one crying and I couldn't let him go. I felt like we could've worked on these issues but he wanted to end everything. I was so desperate and insecure/ a mess. Because this was the second time he would be dumping me due to me going back to him. He said he was cold and done talking about this, I begged and followed him into his parents home. I asked permission first but he says I better not say a word to him. So I sat in his room with him in silence. I of course asked him again if I can ask him a question. Eventually he says to get out and leave. I asked him can he at least open his home door for me and he said no I can walk myself out. I don't understand... he said he loved me... I know I was pushing it a lot but I just found that such a cruel and cold way to end things.
6
1