Why does she want?

hershey1kiss2
So I had a falling out with this girl when she went through my phone and used it against me for talking to other women when for 3 years she kept saying she did not want to date me or commit to me. I cut her out in April after that when she slapped me in the face by actually dating someone else. Now 8 months later she made a fake fb account pretending to be someone else but asked me questions about herself and tell me negative stuff about herself. She has a boyfriend now by the way. Why would she do this? I cut her out in April. IIt's been about 3 weeks now and nothing else has happened. Why did she do this?
+1 y
This is so strange for me. I don't even know if it's her but it's very Like my since I've never met any of her friends and she closed her fb account years ago. So none of her friends would know me to message me like that. Even when she had fb she never posted pics of us together out of the few we ever took.
Why does she want?
2
2