How can I ease my mind from all this anger?

so my ex girlfriend and i were hanging around, being fuck buddies and such, i still love her, she claims she doesn't love me anymore, that im boring and not interesting anymore (we were in a relationship for 2 years, she broke up with me, a yr later we started hanging out again and then this happened)..

while being fuck buddies she gave me signals, like calling me and telling me she misses me and things like that, which was weird because she told me she wasn't in love with me anymore, but clearly had some affection. One night of rough sex there's was a friend of her there and i told her that i didn't have much cash for us to hang out or do something that would require money, she said it was ok because she was in the same situation, but that didn't stop her from saying "you have to buy us food" (in a bad way) i said no and she said to her friend in front of me "you see? he is so cheap, i can't marry someone like him", a couple of days later she told me that we should stop seeing each other and messing around for good due to the fact that i behave like a momma bear with my money and that is important for her, i just said ok and ignored her texts, i deleted her from social media and she messaged me on tw after she realized it (have a good life <3 I love you) I didn't reply..

there are days that i feel really angry at the fact that she walked over me so many times and i alllowed her because i wanted things to work out, i see sometimes people retweeting her stuff and it seems like she is dating someone else or she likes some other dude and it just infuriates me because i dont know how can some women be so fucking evil and careless.
I accept that i wasn't an alpha centered man at the end of the relationship and since i was still in love after we saw eachother a yr later i was kind of weak too, but why treat me like shit and dump me again for that shitty reason?, I get really mad and i would like to throw a truck at her for being such a bitch to me for no fucking reason.
+1 y
the day she told me she realized she didn't want a relationship with me after i said "ok" she told me that the fact that she didn't want something romantic with me doenst mean we should be enemies (she also said it in a bad way).. i told her " i dont wanna be your friend" , she threw a tantrum saying "so delete my number then, since we gotta be so sensitive", I didn't reply to that crap..
this is not even the whole story of the thigns she has done to me, she made sure we coudlnt stay friends
4
1