At what age should a wealthy man dump his old wife for a newer, more beautiful girl?

One of the many advantages of being wealthy is you can replace old women with much younger and and prettier ones. What age should they do it?
  • 20-24
  • 25-29
  • 30-35
    Vote C
  • 36-40
    Vote D
  • 40+
    Vote E

77

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny. I only hear this shit from ugly poor basement dwellers like you anon. My dad is rich and he isn't dumping my mom for anyone. Neither did my grandfather and neither will my 3 uncles. Or my great uncle.

There's something called relationships and love. Something you'll probably never experience.

• You are very hostile, you must feel threatened.

Most Helpful Guy