At what age should a wealthy man dump his old wife for a newer, more beautiful girl?

One of the many advantages of being wealthy is you can replace old women with much younger and and prettier ones. What age should they do it?
  • 20-24
    Vote A
  • 25-29
    Vote B
  • 30-35
    Vote C
  • 36-40
    Vote D
  • 40+
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny. I only hear this shit from ugly poor basement dwellers like you anon. My dad is rich and he isn't dumping my mom for anyone. Neither did my grandfather and neither will my 3 uncles. Or my great uncle.

There's something called relationships and love. Something you'll probably never experience.

2|1
    0|1
    • You are very hostile, you must feel threatened.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• i'm pretty sure the vows we take are "until death do us part". unless i'm missing something, i'm positive there's no "until i find someone younger and hotter than you" clause in there.

if you're the kind of person who would do this, simply don't get married. why would you do that to someone you supposedly love?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because people change and women get bitchy the older they get. They
      become hard to please and lose their looks. Yes, darling looks matter
      a lot. That maybe shallow, but it is what it is. I see nothing wrong with
      men doing this. Women do as well. More so these days.

• of course looks matter, and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.
      that said, if you are incapable of making a lifelong commitment, then simply don't make one.

i don't think it's a matter of women "becoming" bitchy or hard to please~ people don't flip like switches unless there is something serious going on (mental health issues, etc.), in which case you should be standing by your partner, not abandoning him or her. and, if you can drop your spouse for someone younger and/or hotter, you clearly didn't marry for love... in which case, please enlighten me as to why you bothered.

• Long story. I was older and didn't think I still had "It". I guess I've
      Changed and not in a way most people like. C'est la vie !

• Lmfao considering how many gaggers go on about ALL women being gold diggers, this is quite a turnaround.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, isn't that the dumbest idea I have ever heard.

2|0
    0|1
  • You're a pig.

2|0
    0|1
  • What kind of a sick and shallow question is this

0|0
    0|0
  • A day after the wedding... Cause she'll likely stop having sex with you, since she mainly married you for your money.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• More important question: Why would any wealthy man today get married if he has a steady stream of young attractive women?

2|1
    0|0
  • More often than not, it is the shallow, gold-digging lady who dumps her husband, after taking him for whatever he has. Keep that in mind...

0|0
    0|0
  • You find one younger and stay with her till you pass away... as long as the age gap is wide , you've beat the odds.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was the other way around, the woman would be told "you go girl!" and the man would be called a selfish "nice guy" who feels entitled to a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the age of 7

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes