Guys do you still remember memories of your ex girlfriend whom you've dated for 5+ years? If yes, how often?

• In days
    Vote A
  • In months
    Vote B
  • In years
    Vote C
  • You don't remember their memories
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a few girlfriends from the past about whom I occasionally reminisce. Some because of their physical beauty, some because of their personality, and some because of hot times between the sheets. But I don't want to go back to any of them. There is a reason that they are exes.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I have never had an ex. Closest is all of the women that I was rejected by or had feelings for. I remember snippets of each one. Some the way they walked, others talked, others smelled, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • So you mean you remember their positive parts or negative?

• Show All
    • What about you melissa?

• whoa. not like that. Do you ever talk to someone and they smell like cherry blossoms? or Lavender? like their perfume. I suppose their positives despite what i feel after i was rejected.

• i remember my ex sure... do i think about her sure... i think all the time i hope she gets whats coming to her and how much i hate her fucking guts.. we were together for over 5years

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • so you left her?

• @Bobbyhill1 sure did bud i have no time for ignorant pieces of shit like that

• I dated the same girl for two years
    And I probably think of her everyday tbh... We broke up 2 years ago

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think of my ex all the time... especially if I turn/sleep on my right side (how we use to cuddle).

1|0
    0|0
  • Now more so than before. I think it's because of my wife's passing. I've had several long term relationships and, I think, am trying to make sense of it all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Weird but I have this doubt sometimes of what if I had married the other with a little turn on, but then think and say to myself na don't even try I'm happy with my wife

1|0
    0|0
  • if she was an so for me or if we just have sex, i will very likely remember her forever. I don't know how often though.

1|0
    0|0
  • i was only once in a realtionship in my life, and it was only about 6 months. and yes i still remember

1|0
    0|0
  • ''oh im melissa and I can't create a poll that makes sense''

0|2
    1|0
  • You might remember the past sometimes, why does this matter?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember because I moved on and don't care. I'm also a doctor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ur poll options are weird

0|1
    1|0
  • Sure, but not often at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes. probably don't think about it that often

0|0
    0|0
  • When we're horny. True story.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... daily, but we just broke up

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually it's just about something sexual!

1|0
    1|0
  • sometimes i'll think of an old girlfriend when masturbating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only remember her to jerk off 😂

1|2
    0|0
  • modern west problems. i have no memories because i dated noone before my wife. the human thing to do.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes