IM PRETTY SURE MY EX MADE A FAKE PATERNITY DOC W ANOTHER MAN TO GET ME TO GO AWAY?

Anonymous
So i was dating my last girlfriend for a year and one day she told me im pregnant right so im like wow / excited. Then shortly afte she tells me that it could also be her exs and she was cheating on me a lot... and i was only concerned about the kid instantly and finding out and doing whats right so i was as cool as i could be w her then i found a safe dna test to do while prego i offered she refused. Then i found out her ex didn't know about me he thought she was just single but belived she wasent doing anything like a break. So i tried and tried to do a test and be nice but she wouldent talk to me just text and ebentually i did inform the other man whos a grafe a loser about the situation and he was just mad and dint care about paternity. So fast fwrd to now we haven't spoke in months kids on the ground she won't do a test. So i take her to court. As soon as she was served she called the dist attourney and swore there was no way possible the kid was mine and he needed to dismiss the case so he told her if u feel that way lets just set up a test not appear and she what results are and if u so sure its over then. So she fefuses that we end up appearing and my lawyer ask to do a test and her lawyer wanted a continuence and we were like y just do it. Neg result means its over but the judge granted it 3 weeks so we go back next week and she apperently did a mail in dna test w the other man and sent the results to our lawyers and they say the other guy is 99.9998% posative match right so i asked for the doc i think its fake there's no names no signatures and no company info or who did it. Im kinda blown away someone would do that. The pic below is what my lawyer got.. fyi its not zoomed in thats how it was scanned any thoughts or advice?
IM PRETTY SURE MY EX MADE A FAKE  PATERNITY DOC W ANOTHER MAN TO GET ME TO GO AWAY?

+1 y
Going bacn tj court wenesday to push 4 a rest.
+1 y
..
1
1