If you dreamt all the wrongs in your life went right.. all pain was joy.. everything bad went right, would you wanna wake up?

if you dreamt all the wrongs in your life went right.. all pain was joy.. everything bad went right, would you wanna wake up? what beautiful sleep.. what beautiful lies dreams can promise.. lies so good I'd choose to stay.. have you felt or experienced such happiness in dreams?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Dreams like that are just like a glass of Jack (whiskey) to me. That's all. I still prefer the truth/reality

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure we would recognize the value of triumph without failure. I'm reminded of an old "Twilight zone" episode where a man finds himself in a place where his every desire is met, but eventually realizes that nothing holds any enjoyment for him because it's so abundant and he never has to work for it.

He laments that instead of occaisionally enjoying his favorite things he has become bored of everything saying "I can't believe everything I once loved has become boring for me in this heaven"

Another man with him in the room says "sir, you are mistaken this is not heaven. This is indeed hell."

• I just recalled that.. how terrible of a thought... but in a life where everything is hard and difficult the last place for peace is in that same mind.. retreating into deep thoughts and dreams... like a defence mechanism to prevent depression or madness..