My ex girlfriend contacted after no contact why?

I dated this gorgeous girl for almost 2 year's. We were best friends first. And then. lovers and still were best friends.

So she started working 7 days a week few months ago. It went down hill. She was out with her friend from work all the time female one. We broke up. We had a very romantic relationship.

She kept saying she was busy. So I went no contact for over a month. Then she tries calling I don't amswer.

Then few weeks later she tries again and says she. misses me. And loved all we had she mentioned the great sex to.

So I talk to her and she asks to meet up. She buys me dinner and drinks was nice seeing her. She gives me big kiss on the lips and again mentioned sex. I don't sleep with her.

So she asks to see me again. I'm in love with her still. And feel deep for her.

I'm not sure if she's dating.

So we go to a concert together and is great night. She kisses me and gives me big hug when she leaves.

I want her back as I still have feelings for her.

She tells me it's hard not to care for me. I'm. Think we are just friends which is weird. She says she still cares.

I'm not sure Where do I go from here?

0
3